You are here:
Home > Expired Vacancy
Job type: Permanent
- Date posted: 22/02/2017
- Location: Yorkshire
- Start date: 01/03/2017
- Salary: Up to £20,000 dependant on experience
- Job reference: DRSCOSKP
- Specialty: Recruitment
This vacancy has now expired.
HCL Doctors is currently looking for a Client Officer working with key stakeholders both internally and externally. Based in Skipton this role forms part of our HCL Doctors recruitment team that manages some of HCL’s key managed vendor accounts. As a Client Officer you will both secure new vendor management opportunities for HCL Doctors as well as manage our existing accounts ensuring adherence to agreed service level agreements and improving existing fill ratios. Core responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the agreed contractual obligations and fill rates
- Develop and maintain effective/meaningful working relationships with client Trusts
- Resource potential locum Doctors to expand our existing candidate database
- Fill incoming shifts within agreed response times
- Handle account queries for key accounts
- Ensure that compliance and background checking procedures are followed in line with client Trusts expectations.
- Assist in winning contract based business
- Work with colleagues in Business Development to explore potential new opportunities
The ideal applicant will:
- Have an understanding of the recruitment processes associated with healthcare recruitment although applications from recruiters outside of the industry will also be considered.
- Able to communicate effectively and adapt style according to the audience.
- Have experience of building and maintaining client relationships
- Possess an understanding of procurement within the NHS / local authority setting (not essential)
- Understanding of vendor management models (not essential)
Experience within the healthcare/doctors recruitment sector would be advantageous, as would an understanding of NHS framework agreements (not essential). This vacancy would be an excellent opportunity for an individual that is looking to further their existing experience. HCL Workforce Solutions believe in rewarding high performance, as such you will not only receive a competitive basic salary and commission scheme but also the opportunity to win incentives such as trips away, spa breaks and fine dining experiences. Apply now to find out more.