HCL are a leading Health and Social Care Recruitment Agency and are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our Locum Social Care Division in Central Leeds. Our Social Care division has an excellent reputation in the industry and in the market has proven itself to be a truly growing and developing field. We have a consistent influx of roles and this is a trend that is likely to continue long term.
We have a dedicated team of Resourcers and Compliance Officers as well as a marketing and national business development team, all of whom make it possible for our Consultants to focus on the task at hand, helping place Social Workers into live requirements. This position is an opportunity to identify and match candidate’s suitability in a true 360 degree role. In addition to this we also have a number of clients providing the team with a constant stream of incoming live requirements.
Core responsibilities will entail:
- Building relationships with new and existing clients both over the phone and in person.
- Networking with candidates to build a candidate pipeline and gather useful market information.
- Updating the applicant tracking system to build a meaningful database.
- Proactively marketing candidate details to clients to maximise potential placements.
- Achievement of daily KPI’s and monthly financial targets.
The ideal applicant will have previous sales experience, possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate a passion for recruitment. Previous recruitment experience would be an advantage, however, is not essential. In return, we can offer you a busy and lively working environment, team and individual incentives, the opportunity to earn uncapped commission and a solid foundation for you to develop your career.
If this sounds like something you could do, please apply with your CV today and we’ll be in touch with suitable applicants.