Come and work as a Paramedic in the UK with HCL
The National Health Service in the UK is one of the most respected worldwide, however, there is a chronic shortage of qualified Paramedics.
So, we’re visiting Warsaw between 20 and 22 June to meet Polish Paramedics who are interested in moving their career to the UK. Whether you are a fully qualified paramedic or in your final year of studying, we would love to meet you.
Get in touch today to book your interview slot.
What are the benefits of choosing HCL when moving to the UK?
- £19K-22K salary
- 27 days holiday per year, plus 8 public holidays
- Pay enhancements for out of hours and overtime working
- An extra £2,000 with your first paycheck
- £1,500 paid over three months to help with relocation costs
- Dedicated Polish-speaking consultant
- Complete interview preparation and support
What will happen on 20-22 June?
You will sign up for either a morning or afternoon session (each lasting 3.5 hours) where you will complete:
- A driving assessment (in a C class vehicle)
- Clinical assessment (practical or scenario based)
- An interview
What do I need to bring?
Proof of ID, qualifications and your driving licence. To speed up your recruitment process, it would also be helpful to bring police checks, proof of address and work references.
If you are successful, we will make you a job offer straight away.
So what are you waiting for?
Let us know you want to attend by getting in touch today or filling in the form below.