Would you like to gain experience in one of the most recognised healthcare systems in the world?
HCL is coming to New Delhi and Bangalore, India to interview for exclusive doctor roles at Worcester Acute Hospitals NHS Trust, based in the West Midlands of the UK. The Trust employs more than 5,500 staff and is one of the leading employers in the region.
- New Delhi: 17-18 July
- Bangalore: 20 July
We are looking for doctors in the following areas:
- General surgery
- Trauma and orthopaedics
- Medicine including: elderly medicine, gastroenterology, respiratory medicine, stroke medicine, general internal medicine, neurology, diabetes and endocrinology, and cardiology.
On top of your NHS salary and pension, Worcester Acute Hospitals offers the following:
- Relocation funds up to £10,000. This can include GMC registration fees, flight to the UK, management & leadership development course fees, return flights home, and more.
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Training & career development opportunities
- On-site crèche facilities and childcare vouchers
Start your UK journey today!
Fill in the below form for more information and/or to book your interview slot on 17-18 July in New Delhi or 20 July in Bangalore.