We are currently looking for nurses to come and work in Bristol. You will never be bored of things to do or see in this vibrant and culturally diverse city close to the beach. Read on to find out why you should move to Bristol.
In 2016, the South West claimed six of the top 10 places to live in the UK, as voted for by the public. Dorset, Devon and Cornwall possess Britain’s most-loved beaches and natural beauty and it’s understandably the UK’s No.1 holiday destination. But Bristol and Plymouth also offer cities that boast everything you’ll need in terms of jobs, shopping, nightlife and culture. That’s not forgetting Bath, a spectacular pretty city.
Cost of living*
- House prices (February 2017) – £241,582
- House rent – £776 pm
- Council Tax – £1,600 per year
- Gas and electricity – £790 per year
- Water – £395 per year
- TV license – £147 per year
- House/content insurance – £120 per year
- Commute distance and cost – 41 minutes, 18% of salary
- Distance from London – 237 miles, 4+ hour drive or 3+hour train
Things to do
*Please note these are average estimations