Manchester, North West
Location: Manchester. Salary: Up to £35 p/h Job: A&E Nurse. Contract: Flexible, shift-based.
HCL nursing is looking for A&E nurses to work on a locum basis at a leading NHS hospital in Manchester. You’ll be handling on-call emergencies, and you’ll need to have some experience of working in a UK hospital.
Manchester Royal Infirmary sees around 145,000 patients per year. As a nurse you will work alongside doctors and emergency medical technicians to support people in potentially life-threatening situations.
You will need to have fantastic communication skills, as you’ll be dealing with a wide variety of people. You will need the ability to manage increasingly busy wards and mounting pressures. If you’re organised and relish the challenge of a busy ward, this is the perfect role for you!
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a UK hospital
- Able to handle emergencies
- NMC Registered
- Willing to work a minimum of 1 shift per week
- Able to submit 2 clinical references
- Legally able to work in the UK
- Your very own consultant
- Flexible shifts to suit your availability
- Continued support and online training
- Free uniform
- £250 bonus for every colleague or friend you refer to us (PER COLLEAGUE)
How to apply:
Contact Rachel Spaven on 0113 2338204, or click apply and send your CV online.