Approved Mental Health Professional
Isle of Wight UK, South East
Our client in the Isle of Wight requires an experienced Approved Mental Health Professional to join their team.
This post will be for the day time Service.
The ideal candidate will have current AMHP experience and able to complete Mental Health case work.
The duration a minimum 3 months, with a competitive pay rate to £45.00 per hour.
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Good IT skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Possessing effective time organization and management
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
To apply, you’ll need:
- At least 2 years, post qualifying experience.
- AMHP Qualification is essential.
- Relevant social work qualification,
e.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, HCPC and eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
About HCL Social Care:
We are trusted by over 150 authorities in the UK to find them social care professionals at every level. So working with HCL will lead to opportunities for progression wherever your career takes you.
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care
- Referral incentive of £200
- Access to exclusive placements
- Weekly payment on our daily payroll system
- Career support and Guidance
- Industry leading compliance
- Preparation and Support before Interview
Is this your ideal role? Call Mehreen on 0207 861 8777 ext 2094, or register with us below to get started
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: