Speciality Doctor in Clinical Haematology
Lincolnshire UK, East Midlands
HCL Workforce is recruiting for a Speciality Doctor in Clinical Haematology in the county of Lincolnshire.
No on calls are required for this post. The post holder is expected to assist the Consultants with audit and quality assurance as well as postgraduate training of junior staff.
- Provide day to day care to the haematology inpatients and supervise the junior doctors such procedures like bone marrow biopsy and lumbar puncture
- The post holder will carry out teaching duties as required and take an active part in the Postgraduate Medical Education programme and in the teaching of junior medical staff and to be involved in the education of nursing staff and other clinical professions
- Take Part in departmental audits
- Be involved in research where appropriate
- Full GMC registration
- At least 2 years’ experience in internal medicine
- Ability to perform practical procedures as indicated in job description
- MRCP (desirable)
If you want to be considered, apply now or call Ian Acedera on +44 113 233 8200
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: