Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine
Lincolnshire UK, East Midlands
HCL Workforce is recruiting for a Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine in the county of Lincolnshire.
· Receive and attend to patients of all descriptions arriving at the Emergency
Department and assist and take other duties as directed by the Consultant in
charge of the Accident and Emergency Department.
· Participate in providing a comprehensive Emergency Medicine service for
seriously ill and injured patients, including their assessment, triage,
resuscitation, emergency management, and referral to specialist teams where
· See and treat patients with minor injuries
· Organise follow-up for patients in the soft tissue injury clinics, fracture clinics,
and the ENT, TIA, ophthalmology urology clinics.
· Supervise and support the junior medical staff.
· Endeavour to ensure that patients are seen, treated and discharged or
admitted within four hours of arrival
· Keep their clinical skills up-to-date.
· Participate fully in the departmental clinical audit program.
- Registerable Medical Diploma with the GMC
- Full GMC registration
- Certification with at least two of ATLS, ALS and EPLS (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years post PRHO registration. One of these years should be in Emergency Medicine
If you want to be considered, apply now or give Ian Acedera a call on +44 113 233 8200
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: