Band 6 CPN
England UK, West Midlands
We are looking for an experienced Band 6 CPN to join the Psychiatric Liaison Service based in Worcestershire.
You will be considered for these roles if you are Primary Mental Health Professionals, Mental Health Practitioners, Mental Health Nurse, Community Psychiatric Liaison, and Community Psychiatric Nurse.
- Day Rate (Mon to Fri) – £24 per hour
- Night and Saturday rate – £32 per hour
- Sunday rate – £36 per hour
Shifts are 8am – 6pm or 10am – 8pm
This vacancy has an initial 3 – 6 month contract likely to be extended.
- Carry out responsibility for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for service users with complex mental health needs that are referred to the Community Mental Health Team and require short term treatment
- Have experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Work in close co-operation with hospital based and primary health care based professionals.
- Actively participate in the training and education of staff seconded to the service.
- Will also be responsible for ensuring that an integrated service is provided to their clients and ensure that a good inter-disciplinary working environment is maintained.
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialisms.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
Relevant social work qualification, e.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, Nursing, OT qualification.
If you are interested in this position please call Sabah on 0207 861 8777, or click ‘apply’.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: