Registered General Nurse | Band 5
Birmingham UK, West Midlands
Registered Mental Health Nurse | Band 5 | Competitive Rates
Join an innovative NHS Trust where you can make a big difference!
We are looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses to work within Birmingham at a variety of shifts over days, nights and weekends.
We cover all Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Trust sites and several NHS Mental Health trusts in the surrounding area, providing a wide range of integrated mental health services to children, adults and older patients.
As well as some hospital experience, the ideal candidate must be passionate about making a difference, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to embrace new challenges. Here are some of the many duties we expect you to do at the trusts:
- Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care;
- Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns;
- Ensuring the correct administration of medication, including injections, and monitoring the results of treatment;
Requirements for Registering with HCL
- MAPA training or equivalent
- A current valid NMC PIN
- Six months’ post-registration experience within a hospital setting
- The right to work within the UK
- 2 clinical references covering the minimum of 1 year
HCL is one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment companies. We offer nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals career-boosting roles, and we help the NHS to save lives. We are thrilled to have received the Best Temporary Recruitment Agency award at the Recruiter Awards, 2016.
Ready to apply?
If you meet the requirements of this role or would like to discuss further opportunities with HCL please do not hesitate to contact Shakil B on 0207 246 9800 ext 1221 or apply via this advert.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: