Norwich UK, East Anglia
Would you like to work in an innovative Accident and Emergency department?
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital Trust are looking for nurses!! They are in the process of developing new effective ways of working, and your role will be to support and work within the team to achieve high quality and compassionate care for our patients.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a role in the realisation of the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals’ vision of: ‘to provide every patient with care we want for those we love the most’.
It is one of the happiest places to work in the UK and with an easy access to the countryside and beaches.
- 2 months free staff accommodation
- Flight to the UK up to the value of £150
- Reimbursement of 1 IELTS exam (up to the value of £200)
- 27 days holiday per year, plus bank/public holidays
- NHS discounts – on various products and services, retailers and for NNUH staff, at various fitness centres
- Subsidised bus travel
Interview day in March.
NMC Pin number, ielts level 7 or OET level B required.
Don’t miss out this EXCITING opportunity. APPLY NOW
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: