Qualified Social Worker
Do you have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience as a Childrens’ Qualified Social Worker?
Have you a valid HCPC registration?
We have vacancies in the following teams
Looked After Children
You would be joining a stable and supportive resources service who are very committed to improving outcomes for children and the continued improvement journey of Somerset County Council Children’s Services.
Degree in Social Work
Hold a full driving licence
Post graduate experience as a Qualified Social Worker
You would be joining a local authority that are proud to offer an environment that is supportive and rewarding, working as part of a team who are passionate about the work they do. They offer great training and development opportunities, with supportive management.
Other benefits include;
* A Local Government Pension Scheme.
* Discounted lease car via salary sacrifice scheme and options for discounts on petrol or diesel.
* My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, online shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets, insurance benefits and so forth.
* A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work, childcare vouchers, additional annual leave, computers, mobile phones and health screening.
* Generous annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
* Staff discounts in gyms.
* Employee Assistance and support offering a variety of employee wellbeing services to support a healthy work/life balance and lifestyle.
* Optional pension enhancement through our Additional Voluntary Contribution scheme.
Tier 2 Sponsorship will be considered for this role.
If you think you have the skills, passion and commitment then we want to hear from you. Simply click APPLY and send in your CV.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: