Senior Social Worker
HCL are currently recruiting Senior Qualified Social Workers to join the Safeguarding team in
Hertfordshire County Council! This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive authority and be part of a great team with exceptional support offered from all colleagues across multi-disciplinary sectors.
This is an ongoing locum contract with a fantastic pay rate of £28 per hour!
The working hours in Hertfordshire Council are 37 hours weekly
Benefits of the Role:
- Pay Rate of £28 per hour!
- Case loads between 18-22
- Ability to work from any of their offices
- Working from home is considered in most teams
- Hertfordshire council offer both face to face training courses and multiple online training courses
- Presenting care plans to conferences and reviews
- Handling CIN & CP cases
- Presenting written and verbal evidence in court
- A variety of Social Work interventions will be used including casework, direct work on an outreach basis, and when appropriate, group work
- Preparing child protection and children in need reports
- Interventions will be aimed at preventing the escalation in family breakdown and to stabilise the child/young person’s situation
- Completing Section 47 Investigations
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Referral incentive of £200 per person successfully referred
- Weekly payments on our daily payroll system
- Career support and Guidance from an experienced consultant with 10 years experience
- Industry leading compliance
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
To apply, you will need:
- At least 3 years, post qualifying experience
- Relevant social work qualification
- E.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW
- HCPC registration
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
Apply today, and register with us. Enjoy the flexibility of working with HCL.
If you’re interested in this job please call Megan on 0113 2338202 or click ‘Apply’ below.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: