Waltham Forest UK, South East
London Borough of Waltham Forest require a Senior Practitioner for the LADO team.
Working with the LADO and leading on safeguarding advice, support and challenge for education providers and setting.
You will need excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in partnership with a wide range of colleagues from the education sector.
The role is for a duration of 3 months and with a pay rate of £33.92 per hour.
- Safeguarding support
- Working with children and families
- Ability to support and challenge for education providers and setting
- You will need excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in partnership with a wide range of colleagues from the education sector.
To apply, you’ll need:
- At least 2 years, post qualifying experience.
- Relevant social work qualification,
e.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, HCPC and eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
About HCL Social Care:
We are trusted by over 150 authorities in the UK to find them social care professionals at every level. So working with HCL will lead to opportunities for progression wherever your career takes you.
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care
- Referral incentive of £200
- Access to exclusive placements
- Weekly payment on our daily payroll system
- Career support and Guidance
- Industry leading compliance
- Preparation and Support before Interview
Is this your ideal role? Call Mehreen on 0207 861 8777 ext 2094, or register with us below to get started
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: