EDT Workers (Senior Social Worker Level)
Bradford UK, Yorkshire
We are looking for Senior Social Workers to join the Emergency Duty Team based in Bradford.
Pay rate: £35 per hour
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9:00 – 5:00 (plus rota)
This vacancy has an initial 3 – 6 month contract, likely to be extended.
The ideal candidates will be AMHPs.
- Safeguarding Children
- Lone work
- Referrals (risk, urgency, & statutory requirements) and relevant assessments
- Paid on-site parking
- Mobile and laptop provided
- Flexible working arrangements from home
What you need:
- HCPC Registration
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Access to a vehicle and a full UK driving licence
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Referral incentive of £200 per person after just 6 weeks in a new role
- Weekly payment on HCL’s managed payroll system
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
If you are interested in this position please call Tom on 020 7861 8777 ext. 1265, or click ‘apply’.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: