Hertfordshire UK, South East
HCL are currently recruiting for Childrens Social Worker to join the Safeguarding Team in Hertfordshire Council! This is an exciting opportunity to join and innovative and progressive authority and be part of great team with exceptional support offered from all colleagues across multi-disciplinary sectors.
This is an ongoing locum contract with a fantastic pay rate of £32.00 per hour!
Benefits of the role:
- Pay rate of £32.00 per hour
- Unique support offered by the local police force 2 days a week to assist with difficult and evasive cases
- Case loads between 18 – 20
- Ability to work from any of their offices
- Working from home is considered
You will need a passion to achieve the best possible outcomes for children and young people and you will lead by example striving for and promoting excellence in practice encouraging others to do the same.
- Presenting care plans to conferences and reviews
- Handling CIN & CP cases
- Presenting written and verbal evidence in court
- Preparing child protection and child in need reports
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care
We have exclusive roles with Sandwell Childrens Trust and both HCL and Sandwell are dedicated to providing a speedy service with an estimated 48 hour turn around on feedback once your CV has been submitted.
- Referral incentive of £200 per person successfully referred
- Weekly payment on our daily payroll system
- Career support and Guidance from an experienced consultant
- Industry leading compliance
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
To apply, you will need:
- At least 2 years, post qualifying experience.
- Relevant social work qualification
g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW,
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
Apply today, and register with us. Enjoy the flexibility of working with HCL.
Earn more than ever before
We have recently updated our refer a friend scheme: You can now earn even more for every friend you recommend (up to £500), and there is no limit to how many friends you send to us. Find out more at www.hclworkforce.com/recommend-a-friend
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: