Refer yourself to HCL, and get rewarded
Have you already found yourself a job as a nurse, doctor, social worker, AHP/HSS or an admin professional? Whether on a permanent or locum basis, you can refer yourself to HCL and get rewarded with one of the below bonuses.
- £50 – Admin & Clerical – 100 hours
- £200 – Social care – 200 hours
- £200 – nurses – 200 hours
- £250 – AHPs/HSS – 100 hours
- £250 voucher – Doctors – (£200 voucher to the Doctor who made the referral after the completion of 3 shifts)
- £50 – Admin & Clerical – probation
- £250 nurses/social care – probation
- £250- AHPs/HSS – probation
- £250 SHO/Middle Grade – probation
- £500 consultants – probation
- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The HCL Self Referral Scheme and these terms and conditions refer to any instances of a valid candidate referral for HCL Workforce Solutions Ltd, any of its brands or group companies.
- The new bonuses outlined below are effective as of the 4th May 2018. Any referrals made by submitting the web form or in writing to the consultant before this change, will receive the previous bonus amounts.
- Excludes candidates that are already registered with HCL Workforce Solutions Ltd and actively seeking work.
- To qualify for a reward, the person must bring a job they have already been offered to HCL Workforce Solutions Ltd, any of its brands or group companies, and take the job through us.
- The self referral bonus will not be paid if the candidate is currently working in the role which they are referring via another recruitment agency or they changing roles within the same employer.
- If the candidate fails to complete the contractually agreed initial contract period, HCL has the right to reclaim the self referral bonus back in full.
- If you introduce yourself, you will be eligible for the bonus only after you have completed 100 hours (admin & Clerical, AHPs/HSS), 200 hours (social care, nurses), Doctors 3rd week of shifts.
- If you introduce yourself with a permanent role through HCL Workforce Solutions Ltd, or any of its brands, you will be eligible for the bonus only after you have successfully completed your probation period.
- If they leave HCL Workforce Solutions Ltd prior to completing the hours outlined above or their probation and then attempt to re-activate their registration they will not be eligible for the bonus.
- Upon your successful completion of 100 hours or probation period you will receive £50 if an admin & clerical professional.
- Upon your successful completion of 200 hours you will receive £200 if a nurse, of all bands and specialities, or if a social worker (locums).
- Upon your successful completion of 100 hours you will receive £250 if an AHP or HSS professional (locums).
- Upon your successful completion of three shifts, you will receive £200 voucher if a Doctor (locum).
- Upon your successful completion of your probation period you will receive £250 if a nurse, of all bands and specialities, or social worker, an AHP, a HSS professional or a SHO/Middle Grade Doctor (permanent).
- Upon your successful completion of your probation period you will receive £500 if a Consultant (permanent).