The HCL and CRG terms and conditions refer to any instances of entry taking place at ‘The OT Show on 21st & 22nd November, 2018, you will receive a £50 voucher in the post for registering with HCL or CRG and be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad. This offer and competition is exclusive to ‘The OT Show, 2018’
· Entries are effective as of the 21st November, 2018. Any registrations made before this date or after 22nd November, will not receive a voucher or be entered into the prize draw.
· Excludes candidates that are already registered with HCL or CRG and actively seeking work.
· By registering your interest to HCL and CRG, you are stating that you are interested in working with us and are happy for us to contact you.
· To qualify for a reward, you must be registered by Friday 7th December, 2018 and be placed within a 3 month period.
· To qualify for a reward you must be eligible, qualified in Occupational Therapy and available to work for HCL or CRG within a three month period. We have the right to withdraw the offer if we find that a person does not fit this criteria.
· To qualify for a reward, we require you to work a minimum of 50 hours for HCL or CRG. Failure to do so may result in a request for repayment or a deduction of the same amount from salaries due.
· If you leave HCL or CRG prior to completing the hours outlined above and then attempt to re-activate their registration you will not be eligible for the voucher.
· The referral bonus of £200 for working 200 hours cannot be used in conjunction with the offer exclusive to ‘The OT Show’. We do however invite you (if eligible) to use one or the other.
· Once confirmation of the winner is provided, the decision is final and cannot be changed.
· We can only accept registrations for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK.
· CRG reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
· Only the HCL Healthcare brand participates in this competition and offer for a limited time only.
· HCL and CRG reserve the right to transfer your referral to a more relevant and suited sub-division of the group if it would be in the interest of both parties.
· The person registering has the right to decline any work or offers from HCL and CRG.
· HCL and CRG’s decision is final.
This offer and competition is limited to attendees of ‘The OT Show’. You must not refer any person under this scheme where you gained or developed the relationship through your employment, office, agency or any other position you may hold, or where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
By registering and entering this competition:
1. You warrant and confirm that the person registered does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
A. Function of a public nature;
B. Activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
C. Activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
D. Activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
2. You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms. HCL and CRG shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by HCL and CRG.
Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.