Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a sister company of Healthcare Locum Limited (HCL) and they have healthcare opportunities across Australia for Support Workers, Nurses, Midwives, Allied Health and Doctors.
Why Choose HCA?
- With a network of over 45,000 overseas healthcare professionals, you’ll never be alone.
- HCA’s office is based in London so you can discuss your options and what your dream life could be like in Australia with our consultants face-to-face.
- National presence means we can help you find a role to whichever part of Australia takes your fancy – how about the sunny Gold Coast in Queensland? Or perhaps you want to experience the Australian outback?
- HCA is Australia’s leading recruiter so we have a wide range of Casual, Locum, Contract and Full-time roles available.
- HCA can guide and assist you, so moving to Australia is simple and stress-free. From Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency registration (AHPRA) and Visa options to accommodation assistance.
- Join today and in return HCA will pay for your Flight*.
- Don’t just take our word for it! Check out our Facebook Group and ask your peers living and working in Australia.
What Roles & Opportunities are available?
HCA is the leading Healthcare Recruitment agency in Australia, with thousands of opportunities across +500 facilities for all types of Health and Medical Professionals for the below specialities:
Nursing, Midwife Agency and Full-time roles in Metropolitan, Suburban, Regional and Remote locations
Doctors Locum and Permanent roles in every State and Territory
Allied Health Locum and Full-Time roles for Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and many more specialties
Agency and Permanent Support Worker roles in Community and Residential Care
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please do a job search here.
Before the move, it was really helpful having the office in London and speaking to someone in the same time zone. Since being here, I have really enjoyed the experience, its different to previous roles and it’s nice to have the flexibility of working when I want to work.
Toby Clark, Mental Health Nurse, UK
I have loved working with HCA – the team have been so helpful and approachable, also offering great incentives to Nursing staff. Some of the benefits I have received are the free flights incentive and the refer a friend programme.
Rachel Coney, Mental Health, Northern Ireland
I would recommend contacting HCA as soon as you decide you want to nurse in Australia. I got free, friendly, impartial advice about my visa, AHPRA registration and everything.
Even when I arrived in Australia I felt no pressure to join HCA, however what they offer as a nursing agency really suited my needs and it’s also opened up some great professional opportunities in Australia.Grant, Mental Health Nurse, UK
I love the flexible working hours, especially in winter – you can pick shifts up because of the increase. On my time off I got to travel to Fraser Island with a back packing group of 20-30 people for a weekend. We did 4 wheel driving with 8 people in each car – the driving was really fun. Overall, it’s just a much better lifestyle, people are laid back and very polite – it must be the weather.
Iona Matheson, ICU nurse, UK
Contact us in the UK
10 Old Bailey, London EC4M 7NG
Recruitment: +44 20 7861 8943